At Ronnie Solicitor, our expert landlord and tenant solicitors provide high-quality services for landlords and tenants, including variations and surrenders, lease renewals, and tenancy agreements.

They all have more than 40 years of experience in solving cases for Landlords and Tenants and are professionals in this field.

The relation between Landlord and tenant has a lot of potential for issues. Beyond the contract, there is a raft of laws to negotiate to cover the obligations and rights of each.

It is where our expert landlord and tenant solicitors’ step in to take away the problem for you. Our Landlord and Tenant Solicitors are on hand to advise on a range of tricky scenarios.

Ronnie Solicitor offers updates on your legal requirements and ongoing training to help you stay notified of the latest developments.

We are not just there for the headaches – we are always on hand for everyday arrangements such as helping your transaction progress, heads of terms as soon as possible.

Getting professional support first in negotiations is always the best way to avoid problems later on.

Our Landlord and Tenant Solicitors can guide you through the process of achieving a fair contractual agreement that protects your commercial interests.



Landlord And Tenant solicitor in uk


Developed as a suitable solution to help landlords and tenants handle their portfolios more successfully, whatever their size.

With more than 40 years of professional experience in this area of law, we have handled nearly every conceivable challenge to leasing and renting.

Our landlord and tenant Solicitors will listen carefully to your circumstances, whether you need guidance and advice on this area of law, or you are party to a dispute and require representation and will recommend the proper options available to you.

Our professional solicitors can help you with any problem. Please get in touch with us on +44 020 8965 6360 or E-mail us at for further information.

Specialist Landlord Solicitors

For the Landlord who is renting their property, protecting their rental income and ensuring their property remains undamaged, uncompromised, and well maintained is of utmost importance. After all, the main reason for becoming a landlord is to make an income while also ensuring the main investment is protected.

At Ronnie Solicitor, we completely understand the full implications of being a landlord and the difficulties they may face. Here are the most common problems faced by Landlords are the following:

Our experienced and specialized team can represent and advise you on all these issues and, in many more, from the very beginning of your contractual journey into any litigation and disputes at courts if the need arises.


Specialist Landlord Solicitors


As a landlord, you have several obligations. Suppose you are unsure of those or would like to safeguard your position and property in a Tenancy Agreement. In that case, Our Landlord and Tenets Solicitors advise you to get in touch with us before you enter into a Tenancy Agreement and disputes arise.

Our Landlord and Tenant dispute team will advise you on complying with relevant regulations and obligations and will safeguard you from possible problems.

Specialist Tenant Solicitors

The property in which you live, rented or not, is your home, and it is understandable you want to treat it as such and be stress-free living in it. Unluckily, it is not always the case, and you might end up in a property with disrepair and have disputes with your landlord or your neighbors.

Our Landlord and Tenant Solicitors are expert and knowledgeable in a wide range of Disputes with Landlords, therefore being able to help and support you in your struggles.

Here are most common problems encountered by Tenants are Including:

Our professional and expert Landlord and Tenant Solicitors will happily fight your corner and will reliably advise and represent you in all these circumstances and more. Our advice is to seek legal help and support from the start of your Tenancy Agreement to avoid being caught by unreasonable clauses.

We also advise you to seek legal opinions on your Tenancy Agreement if you feel bad terms have been imposed on you. Be aware that some terms are unenforceable, and you may not need to observe them. Get in touch with our professional solicitors for more detailed advice.

As a Tenant, you have obligations to the state of the property you live in and your landlord. If you are unsure of those or want to clarify any aspect of your existing or prospective Tenancy Agreement, please contact us.


Specialist Landlord And Tenant


Suppose you face any Property or Tenancy problems as a landlord or Tenant, our Landlord and Tenant Solicitors will provide you with detailed, easily comprehend advice tailored to your needs. Ronnie Solicitor has built a reputation providing the best representation for the Landlords and Tenants in handling the disputes in and out of courts.

At Ronnie Solicitor, our policy is to strive to offer the best legal advice and representation while making sure it remains affordable to a wide array of prospective clients. We will provide a range of options when it comes to our fees and funding. We can provide you with fixed prices or very clear estimates in some cases.

In situations where such prices or estimates are impossible due to the nature of the case or the court process, Ronnie Solicitor can guide and advise you to the best of our ability on the methods of funding for your case.

In most cases, we offer the following funding methods including:

We have a solid commitment to keep our customers regularly informed of the costs. Our transparency on costs policy means you will always have certainty and control over the price.

For any information about Landlord and Tenant Disputes, please get in touch with our Solicitors on +44 020 8965 6360 or E-mail us at so we will be more than happy to help you.

Ronnie Solicitor Expertise

Our Landlord and Tenant solicitors are highly professional and knowledgeable, and they all have more than 40 years of experience. They have specific expertise in claims involving landlord and tenant disputes, bankruptcy, property repossessions, tenant evictions, and investment and the family home property. We offer competitive rates for our services based in London.

What can Ronnie Solicitor help you with?

There are several ways in which residential landlords can make sure they are protected from tenancy problems. As such, our Landlord and Tenants solicitors regularly advise on legal issues relating to:


Landlord And Tenant solicitors in london


It can be effortless to get lost in the legal complexities involved with letting out property, mainly when disputes with tenants arise. Having a professional solicitor on your side can help keep things running smoothly and give peace of mind that any problems can be resolved entirely, minimizing any impact on you.

What if the landlord wants the tenant to leave?

A landlord can ask a tenant to leave without giving a reason before the security of tenure applies. However, it should be noted that if you have a fixed-term tenancy, your landlord cannot seek to remove you at all during the period of the agreement except you have breached your terms.

Once tenure security applies, a landlord can only try to have the tenancy ended early if the tenant has breached the agreement. The property is unsuitable for the needs of the tenant, the landlord intends to sell their property within 3 months, or the landlord requires his property for their own use or his close family member, the landlord wishes to change the use type of the property, or they plan to undertake substantial refurbishment.

If you need any help please get in touch with our Landlord and Tenant Solicitors to get you case started today. Our experts will complete as quick as possible.

How can I get the property back from my tenant?

You need to serve a Section 8 notice or Section 21 notice first. Next, if the notice has expired and your tenant has failed to vacate the property, you need to obtain a court order.


Landlord And Tenant solicitors team in london


My tenant owes me rent – what to do?

Suppose your tenant owes you rent; you need to try and fix the issue amicably. If you cannot do so, you have to serve a Section 8 notice on your tenant. It will give the tenant 2 weeks to fix the problem (i.e., pay the outstanding rent); if tenants still fail to pay, you should consider beginning possession proceedings.

My tenant has damaged my property! What should I do?

Firstly, you should allow your tenant to repair the damages. You should take photographs of the damages and get quotes for the repair – if necessary, you will then be able to deduct the price of repairs from the tenant’s bond or deposit (if you collected one). If the damage was done on purpose, you might feel that your trust in the tenant has been damaged, in which case you can decide to serve a notice and evict your tenant.

Why Choose Ronnie solicitor?


My tenant has damaged my property! What should I do?


When you speak to one of our Landlord and Tenant Solicitors, we will take the time to listen to your circumstances and will advise you on your options and expected prices. At all times, you can be ensured we will be honest, open, and proactive in assisting you with your problem.

For more information on how Our solicitors can help you with landlord and tenant problems in London, please get in touch with Ronnie Solicitor in confidence on +44 020 8965 6360 or E-mail us at

Contact us

Ronnie Solicitor provides legal advice, services, and sectors in a wide range with more than 40 years of experience. We are a leading law firm in London, providing professional Landlord and Tenant Dispute Services from our customers.

Our Landlord and Tenant Solicitors are proud of the Landlord and Tenant Legal Services they provide and the actual difference for our customers.

We build lasting relations with our customers. Mostly, our work comes from existing customers, recommendations, and referrals.

Ronnie Solicitor has long been recognized for its knowledge and expertise in landlord and tenant disputes.

Call us today on +44 020 8965 6360 or E-Mail us at and we will get back in touch with you quickly. We will always respond immediately and will be more than happy to help.